Friday, 10 April 2009

Simple Sympathy Card


I love this Stampin up set and always seem to turn to it when I need a sympathy card. The colour combo came from Cute Card Thursday #55 - marshmallows and chocolate. The sketch is from Fiday Sketchers - you'll have to trust me that there is a swirl in the bottom L-H corner - I stamped it with versamark but it doesn't really show up in the photo. I didn't have any brown dew drops, so I coloured a plain one with a dark brown Copic.


Supplies: SU Flowers in Bloom; brown paper; pink paper; white gel pen; brown ribbon; peel off greeting; copic pen; dew drops

11 comments:

Debbie said...

Love the color combo...

Jackie said...

Lovely card, great colours :)
Jackie xx

Deb said...

Stunning card, the colours look fabulous!
many thanks for joining in the CCT challenge, have a great Easter weekend! Debx

Nilla said...

Great card and great colour combination! thinks Nilla

karen said...

the flower is lovelt and the card is soooooo stylish, x karen x your dog is a real cutie.

Caroline said...

Lovely card the faux stitching really sets it off. Thank you for taking the time to comment on my Blog and I think your colouring is super
Caroline xx

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card, love your colour combo!
Erin x

Lynsey said...

Hi Lynne thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a lovely comment. Your card is so pretty! I love the colours you have used.
Hugs Lynsey:)

Unknown said...

Fab card, love the dark brown colours....reminds me of bitter chocolate.
Caz
x

ribenaruby said...

Thank you for leaving your kind comment, love the buzzy bees on your blog and your fab creations! The colours on this are scrumptious!

Cardmaking Galore said...

great card - i love the flower in the middle