I'm a big fan of Penny Black stamps, but unfortunately don't own many - luckily I got this image from a fellow card-maker and thought he'd make a good Thank You card.
This week's Penny Black Blog Saturday Challenge is 3-2-1 (3 brads, 2 ribbons, 1 flower) It's been ages since I used brads on a card, so it was good to rediscover some of my stash!
7 comments:
I love your color combo!!!
lovely card, the image is sooo cute
AllisonX
beautiful card Lynne...love the pink and green combo and that cute image...and thanks for joining in the fun this week at TYI...enjoy the rest of your weekend
hugs Kath xxxxx
Lovely card Lynne, pretty colours.
Michele
x
A great card and I love your westie dog so cute!!!
This is fab! I love the colours you've used and the funky brads! Thanks for joining the PB challenge this week!
Beth xx
Fab card Lynne, love this cute kitty and gorgeous colours ~ great work with the challenge.
Thanks for joining us this week at PBSC
Have a great week
Hugs
Tracie :)x
Post a Comment