Sunday, 2 August 2009

Baaaa humbug?


I was looking through my box of Christmas stash and found this little sheepey that I'd forgotten I'd bought months ago!

Simon Says challenge this week is : Let's Get Distressing! I'm no good at distressing edges and nearly didn't enter, but thought I should get a bit of practice. I roughed up my edges on the central panel and then smudged in some green ink. Not sure if I'm happy with it or not!
C.R.A.F.T. challenge #10 is Pink & Green
Sketch from Weekend Sketch Challenge #91
Copic Buzz challenge #7 is Animal Antics - include some type of animal in your creations (I know there's not much colouring on this - I used Cool Grey C3, Blush R20 and Cerise RV06)
Sheep coloured with copic markers; snow added with Snow Writer (mine is so thick and gloopy its so hard to work with, I just sort of ladle it on with a cocktail stick); diamond ice stickles added to hat.

10 comments:

Julie said...

A lovely card, I like the sheep image. Thanks for joining us at C.R.A.F.T. Challenge.
Julie x

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card, love the sheep! Love pink colour combo for crimbo cards!
Erin x

Mephisto said...

Hi,
thats a fab Card!!!

Thanks for joining in the SimonSaysChallenge!

Hugs
Domi

pinky said...

You're on a roll tonight girl, loving all these christmas cards.
Pinky

Riet said...

Ohhh Lynne,what a beautiful card,i love the image and papers,

Hugs Riet.x

Crafting Queen said...

Adoable card, love this sheep image. THanks for taking part in the CRAFT challenge. ANesha

Claire Phillips said...

Great sheep - thanks for playing at C.R.A.F.T. Cheers Claire x

Stampin2day said...

I adore this! so so cute..the sheep coloring is amazing!
Hugs,
Barbara

Trimgym said...

Lovely card, thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge and good luck!

Jo.

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

Too cute! I love this image and the ribbon you chose!

Thanks again for entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!

<3,
Steph