High Hopes challenge #42 is Go for the Gold- so I used gold EP for my Penny Black cow and the sentiment, gold peel off borders and little gold gems in the centre of all the flowers.
Sketch from Create4fun challenge #31 (though I've just noticed I forgot to put the ribbon on ... Doh!)
Pile it on #9 is to use at least 3 flowers (I watercoloured some white primas to match the cow's flowers)
Penny Black Saturday challenge #60 is Summer, and summer to me says 'flowers'!
And finally Our Creative Corner is to use purple as the main colour. 

15 comments:
Very cute card...do like this colour combo.
Hi Lynne! This is so cute! I just love having permission to play with purple, don't you? Great job on your embossing and your coloring! "Holy Cow" (pun totally intended) girl! Look at all the challenges you did - you rock!
Another great card, you have such a great selection of stamps and you use them to their best.
pinky
beautiful card Lynne....love the lilac colours and your super cute image....and yes summer is all about flowers...thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBSC....hugs kath xxxx
Oh this is gorgoeus Lynne, love the cute cow and pretty lilac flowers.. well done with all the challenges.. Thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBSC
hugs
Tracie :)x
What a gorgeous card Lynne,i love the image and colours.
Hugs Riet.x
I love that little cow, and the colours you've used. Cute card!
Hello Lynne,
Your card is beautiful!,and i love the colours you have make the card with and the image is lovely.
Maybe till next time
Ageeth.
So adorable - love the soft colors! Thanks for playing with us at Pile It On!
adorable cow! Love your embossing too!
Amy -- Pile It On DT
What a sweet card! That pb image is so cute-I haven't seen that one before! Love the colours you've chose and your embossing detail:) Thanks for playing with us at Pile it On-Rowena dt member xxx
I LOVE THAT COW! It's the cutest!
Thanks for playing with us at Pile It On!!
~Vicki
Owner
Great job on this card! Love the touches of gold. Thanks for joining us this week :D
- Ann @ Pile It On!
Delightful card - that cow is so cute! Thanks for joining in this week's PBSC
Pauline x
oh Lynne, that is so cute, great embossing. BTW. One thing I learned if your embossing does that water dropping separation like yours it means that it is getting old and you need some new embossing powder. The gold embossing powder last less than any other color.
Thanks for playing with us @ Pile It On!
-- dalis
Post a Comment