I got this little Penny Black stamp a while back - coloured with watercolour pencils and made my own little extra envelopes in co-ordinating paper.

Sketch from Sketch and Stash Challenge #18. My 'unloved' stash is my ticket corner punch - I'd hankered after one for ages and when I eventually won one on ebay I hardly ever use it! I must have more money than sense eh?
9 comments:
Lovely card... so beautiful and so funny!
Saskia :)
I hate it when the Postie does that, or worse doesn't come at all!! Love this card its very cute. I'm glad you like Dave the reindeer, he is cute and if you want him for yourself plus other fab freebies go HERE Hugs Pxx
What a gorgeous card Lynne,i love the image and colours.
Hugs Riet.x
He's a right cutie, gorgeous bright colours too. Know what you mean about the posties over here, grrrr.
Pinky
Aww what a cute card Lynne. You've done really well.
Hugs xx
Pat
Such a sweet card Lynne! Great colour choice as always! Jo x
A fabulous card Lynne, love the vibrant colours in this.
Thanks for joining in with Sketch & Stash.
Gorgeous card Lynne!!
Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch and Stash!
Love Becky xx
beautiful card Lynne thanks for joining us at sketch and stash challenge hugs Jill xx
Post a Comment