Sunday, 13 September 2009

Newcastle United Birthday

I made this card for a friend in work who's from Newcastle-upon-Tyne and who loves his football team! The little red monster looks a deeper red IRL, but it was too sunny (!!!) to get a decent pic.


I flipped the Sketch from Clean & Simple Fall-to-layout #59

Colour combo from Pile it On #15 - white, black + one other (I'm choosing to ignore my green tongue!)

10 comments:

Liz said...

Wow thats different but really brilliant

Liz x

Julie Leblanc said...

Good call with the tongue...Barely noticed it, lol! Your little monster looks great!
Thanks for joining in at Pile it On!
Julie

kaz_za's crafty corner said...

i love it... and my hubby would 2... and he is a town supporter....!!! your friend is goin to love receivin this card....!!!
kaz_za

Denise Clark said...

Love your fun card! Another year can be monstrous! LOL Love the way you personalized the card.

Dotty Jo said...

Love this one Lynne, soooo funny! jo x

Heather P. said...

This is just too stinkin' cute! :)

Maureen said...

Too funny - love this idea for a birthday card! Thanks for playing with us at Pile It On!

by. Amy Schultz said...

Im sure he'll love it... I like the sentiment!

Amy -- Pile It On DT

Brenda said...

Great card,I love funny cards. Thank you for playing with PIO this week.

Anonymous said...

lynne,
this is so cute... love the sentiment w/ the monster!

Thanks for playing with us at Pile It On! I hope you come back for more Piling!

-- dalis