I've been a very naughty girl today, crafting when I should be cleaning! (Oh well, the housework will still be there tomorrow!)
This one's for last Sunday's High Hopes challenge 66 - Seeing Stars (my stars are embossed on my blue BG) Dog from High Hopes (from Bunny Zoe's shop) - Coloured with watercolours. Faux stitched round edge and then doodled round main image - took the inspiration for this from Sally Bee
Found this ribbon in my stash and then remembered I had bought little bone charms from Bunny Zoe's shop a while back - perfect for the Creative Inspirations challenge #51 - Charms
Sketch from Create for Fun #11
Cute Card Thursday #103 - Celebrations
Crazy 4 Challenges C4C28 - Masculine cards
Creative Card Crew challenge is Its a Celebration

16 comments:
Super cute card!!! :)
What a lovely card.
Thanks for joining us at the Create4fun challenge this week.
Lynne this is wonderful, what great colors and darling image..I LOVE that bone charm...super sweet touch!
Aaww this is so cute! It looks like he is trying to get the bone which is the charm.
I love your paper.
Hugs xx
Pat
So adorable!! Love that bone charm!!
Cute pooch! Love the charm! Thanks for playing the High Hopes challenge!
great masculine card-love the colors and the charm
Fab card, I love that doggy image :o)
Jackie xx
Lovely card, and what a brilliant colour combo! Love that doodling, I wish I was a bit more arty and could do things like that! I tend to find that the housework waits until the day after tomorrow as well!!! Jo x
Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us this week at Creative Inspirations! xxx
Great card Lynne, Gorgeous colouring and love the green and blue, Love the fun paw print ribbon too, Hugs, Nikki x
super cute and what a lovable image! you've created a great backgound too!
Thanks for CELEBRATING with us!
Blessings, Maria
Wow Lynne that is so adorable - fab image and love your charm and ribbon details! Thanks for joining in the celebrations at CCC this week, and good luck with my candy!
pauline x
Yay Lynne!! I was so happy to see that you won our High Hopes challenge! This Watson card is adorable. I'm loving the blue and green combo...the ribbon and charm are the perfect accents.
How are you doing?? I miss chatting with you...hope all is well. I always look forward to your posts...your cards are fantastic!
Take care,
Melanie
What a fab card.
Thanks for playing with us at the Create4fun challenge.
xxx Anne-Marije
Oh love your fabulous card Lynne!. Hugs Michele x
Post a Comment