Happy St Patrick's Day everyone! We get the day off from work, so I managed to squeeze in some crafting AND we got the garden sorted ready for spring planting, though there's quite a few plants don't seem to have made it through the winter, trip to the garden centre beckons!
Supplies: image from Heather Ellis, copic markers, Martha Stewart punch, green embroidery thread, flower gems, sentiment from Simon Says
Simon Says want a St Patrick's Day card or green themed card
Sketch from Crafts 4 Eternity #24
Cupcake Craft challenge #82: Going Green
Incy wincy challenge #33: Green
Creative Card Crew #46: Going Dotty (I used a dotty embossing folder)
Fussy & Fancy #6: Green

21 comments:
Lynne oh my great take on this sketch, love this image and fabulous colors! LOVE all the stitching and texture!
gorjus card hun thanks for joining us at incy this week hugs cheryl xxxxx
Happy St Patrick's Day Lynne.
Gorgeous card, so sweet & bright and cheery
hugs Mandy xx
Lynne this is beautiful I love the colours and that embossing really stands out and shows that adorable image off to perfection great work.
Hugs
Lorraine x
Lynne I love your take on the sketch, the colour combination is great together, very bright and happy card. Love that little image too. The ribbon is absolutely fine. Thanks for joining us this week at C4E, hope to see you there again. Good luck.
Pinky
Wonderful citrus colours Lynne... I wish I could be so brave with my colour combos! A really cheery and uplifting card, glad you had a fun day off! Jo x
Full of the joys of spring...lovely card which reminds me so much of spring flowers! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake!
Shelly ;)
Oh what a fabulous card Lynne, love the sweet image and the pretty colours.
luv
Debby
Oh such a lovely card in those spring colours. I love what you did with the ribbon and the flower.
Thanks for taking part at C4E.
Adrina XX
Awww!! This card is fabulous Lynn, colours super and image adorable chum,
Hugs
Sarah xx
what a gorgeous zingy spring card
Lisa ;)
How sweet :)
Thank you for joining us at Incy Wincy Designs this week :)
gorgeous card thanks for joining us at c4e hugs xx
Hi Lynne,
This looks gorgeous & just right for spring. Love the vibrancy of the colours. Thanks for joining us at C4E this week.
Hugs,
Andie xx
Hi Lynne,
This looks gorgeous & just right for spring. Love the vibrancy of the colours. Thanks for joining us at C4E this week.
Hugs,
Andie xx
Fabulous card! What a gorgeous image and I love how you've used the green and yellow. Thanks for joining us at c4e and I hope to see you on the next challenge which starts in the morning. keeleyxx
Hi Lynne
Beautiful card love that image
thanks for joining us at C4E.
Christine x
I just love the touch of yellow!
So sweet, love the border punch and darling image. Thank you so much for joining us at Fussy and Fancy Challenge this week!
Oh what a cute card, love the image and the fabby colours.
Thanks for joining the Simon Says Stamp Challenge.
Hugs
Iris
Cute green card! Thank you for joining us at Fussy and Fancy Friday!
Hugs,
April
Post a Comment