Saturday, 15 May 2010

Birdie's new Home

ETA: I won the S2G Twisted Thursday with this card (2 free digis)


I've been trying to use up some of my old stash - can't remember who made this pretty dotty paper (...might be Papermania?)  Coloured my little birdie image with watercolours and added a little key charm with a sticky dot.  My stitching went a tad wonky so I just stitched another wonky line to match so that it looks 'intentional' (rather than just letting my sewing machine get away from me!)

Sketch from Sunday Sketch and Stamp #27

Shirleys 2 Girls Twisted Thursday challenge #56 is to make a Home Sweet Home card and add some ribbon.

Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge #83: Metal

Supplies: Stamps from Shirley's 2 Girls; key charm from my stash; red stickles; Glossy Accents; watercolour paints; dimensionals

5 comments:

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Lynne.

Hugs Riet.xx

Helen said...

Gorgeous card - love the sunny colours!
Thanks for joining us at the SCSC!
Helen x

Sarah's Little Snippets said...

Really cute card! I love all the stitching and ribbons :) It is papermania paper ~ I have it too. x

Jane Wetzel said...

just TOTALLY sweet! thanks for joining us at S2G!

Ann English said...

Perfectly lovely! Thank you for playing Twisted Thursday with Shirleys2Girls.