Saturday, 8 May 2010

PBSC 100th challenge


We had another bright sunny day today, got loads of planting in the garden sorted and Ruby is exhausted with all her sunbathing!  On the down-side there's a gazillion midges out this evening and we got ate alive when we were out for our walk!

Penny Black Saturday Challlenge is on their 100th week and have loads of goodies up for grabs so I'm definately playing along! 

I used the colour combo from Creative Inspirations #59 - orange, hot pink and purple.  Luckily I found this pink and orange DCWV paper in my stash which was perfect!   I paper pieced my welly boot, flower and snail shell with leftovers to match.  Added some bling and a purple ribbon to finish.

And Totally Papercrafts #15 is stitching, so it was a good excuse to get my wee sewing machine out for a play!

11 comments:

Sue said...

Hi Lynne
aww gorgeous card, great image, fab stitching, thank you for joining us at Totally Papercrafts this week, hope to see you next week, sue,x

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Lynne, love the PB hedgies and the cheerful colours you've used.

I so wish I lived near you and enjoyed some sunshine today it's been too cold and wet to even look out into the garden lol
hugs Mandy xx

Anne said...

Great card Lynne, lovely papers and image too
Thanks for playing along with Totally Papercrafts
Anne x

Kath Stewart said...

this is so sweet lynne......thanks for joining in the blo hop fun at Penny Black Saturday..hugs kath xxx

Anonymous said...

What a gorgeous card--I love this cute hedgie, and these papers are perfect! Thank you for joining us at Creative Inspirations!
Hugs,
April

Basteltiger´s Welt said...

This one is so cute, a pretty idea.
hugs, Nadine

Pauline C said...

Very cute and pretty card Lynne. Thanks for joining in the PBSC #100 challenge & blog hop - good luck with the prize draw and my candy :-)
pauline x

Lorraine said...

Your card is really cute Lynne, love the image

NGCARDS said...

Lovely card hun. Good Luck with my candy and thanks for joining in with us at PBSC! xxx

Beth said...

This is so sweet! Gorgeous image and papers, and the stitching detail looks fab! Thanks for joining our PB Blog Hop!

Love Beth xx

Joey said...

Hiya Lynne

fabulous card, love the dp,thanks for joining us at tpc and thanks for entering my giveaway, Good Luck

Joey.x