Sunday, 8 March 2009

Double Challenge Easter Card

I adore this Easter Chick from Whipper Snapper - it makes me laugh every time I use it!

I took inspiration from the Three Clovers Designs blog challenge #3: use GREEN as your main color and at least 3 different embellishments. I used green ribbon, gems and dew drops (do stickles count as an embellishment? ... I decided that it wasn't so hopefully I've not broken the challenge rules!)

I also incorpoated the cuttlebug blog challenge #20: ribbons and bows. My bows aren't the best so hopefully I'll get some time during the week to look at the tutorials on the CB site on making bows!

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is gorgeous, and you are right... that chick makes a happy card... Thank you for playing at The Cuttlebug Spot...HUGS...SK :)

Michelle Quinno said...

Gorgeous card! Yes, dew drops definitely count in my book!

Kerry D-C said...

What a fun card!!! Great job this week! Thanks for playing again!

Nilda Rockenbach said...

Adorable card. I love the chicken and huge egg. very funny.

Thank you for participating in the challenge at The Cuttlebug Spot.

Nilda

Rheannon said...

I am so in love with this image Lynne! Great card. Thanks for playing.
Rheannon
CB DT

Bamabel said...

Too cute!

Thanks for joining us this week at The Cuttlebug Spot!

Aymee

Fern said...

I love this card... very cute, and the image is lovely!

Fern :O)

craft mad Jenny said...

such a gorgeous card - love the bright green!!

Susan (peebsmama) said...

So fun!

Anonymous said...

Lynne, this is adorable! The stamped image is darling! Thanks for playing along this week at The Cuttlebug Spot!

clare said...

hi lynne...aww..this is so cute..so love the image...and the colours you've used so spring like good luck with challenges love clarex

thanks for popping by and good luck in my blog candyx

Elena said...

Very pretty! Love the green color! The stamp is so cute!

Karine said...

Great card, Lynne! Thanks for visiting my blog! I will be visiting yours too!

Karine said...

Lynne, I just love this card! It is so beautiful! Thanks for visiting my blog!