OMGosh I've just found out I won last week's PBSC and a voucher for $25 from Simon Says Stamp is on its way to me! I'll have to go for a nosey to see what Penny Black stamps they have - I don't have very many so its the perfect opportunity to get some more!
This weeks Penny Black Saturday Challenge ... to doodle on you card. I doodled the border round the edges with a bit of a squiggly line (though the squiggle on the red card doesn't really show up very well in the photo). (I don't think I can submit this card for the challenge though as its also for the Featured Stamper on splitcoast, so the layout and general design isn't my own - more details to follow in my splitcoast gallery.)
Supplies:red flower gem, watercolour pencils, swiss dots cuttlebug folder, versamark clear (for dots on lower panel); dimensionals (for main image); nestabilities
11 comments:
Of course you can submit it for the PB challenge :-) It has a PB stamp and ya doodled, go n link it !!
Fab card , lovely image and papers :-)
Congratulations on winning the last one ! :-)
Lorraine
fabulous card Lynne...love the cute image..she is so adorable in that hat and fab doodling...thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBSc and enjoy your prize.
Hugs Kath xxxxx
It's a fab card Lynne, I love your doodling xx
congratulations on your win...beautiful and cute card...lovely xxx
Congrats for the last challenge,This is such a cute idea!
Congratulations on winning, this is a cute card. I have not done any cchallenge yet, because i haven't got any stamps, i just draw by hand. I like your blog!
Hi Lynne,
Thank you for visiting my blog. How do you get stamped images?
Link it!! It's great and meets all the chllenge requirements :) Well done on winning the PB stuff, new goodies for you
hugs
Enfys x
Oh what a cute card, fabulous bear. Congrats on winning the prize.
luv
Debby
Really lovely card for the cahllenge - love the adorable teddy image. We are fine with you combining challenges so long as it has got a PB image on it !! :-) Thanks for joining in the PBSC this week.
Pauline x
Course you can combine - we're not fussy! : ) This is a gorgeous card, the teddy is so cute! Thanks for joining the PB challenge this week!
Beth xx
Post a Comment