Saturday, 28 March 2009

Spring Hedgie



I combined the Penny Black Saturday Challenge #42: Think Spring and the Cuttlebug Spot challenge #23: Celebrate Spring! I used my flower embossing folder for the yellow background and my colour theme came from my garden - I have a lovely primrose which is pink and yellow and my daffodils are also in full bloom.


My layout came from Splitcoaststampers sketch challenge #221

Supplies: Crafts House Tutti Frutti paper (for diamond in bg); Floradoodle flowers; white gel pen; pink ribbon; dimensionals; Penny Black stamp; watercolour pencils; cuttlebug; flower embossing folder

13 comments:

Patti J said...

Such a sweet card! With a forecast of possible snow (ugh) tonight, it's a vision of spring, and makes me smile! Thanks for sharing : - )

kaz_za's crafty corner said...

great card.... i so keep 4gettin to use my cuttlebug folders.... shame on me.. brill card hun

Beth said...

Fabulous card! The embossing looks great and I love this cute stamp! Thanks for joining the PB challenge this week!
Beth xx

scrapperjulia said...

This card is really cute! Love the hedgehog looking for the butterfly!

Nilda Rockenbach said...

What a cute card. I love the embossing folder you used.. your card shouts spring. I love hedgie

great job

Thank you for participating in the challenge at The Cuttlebug Spot.

Nilda

mueppi said...

Your card is so lovely and the hedgehog is so cute!
Hugs Gisela

Kruemel said...

This card is really beautiful! Love the image and the colors you used - and am jealous that you have real flowers blooming in your garden yet!LOL
Thanks for playing with us this week at the Cuttlebugspot!
Cuttlehugs,
Kathrin aka Kruemel

tracie said...

Oh I love this one Lynn, the bright yellow and pink looks fabulous with this cute imgage - great work. Thanks for joining us this week at PBSC
hugs
Tracie :)x

DonnaMundinger said...

Awww so cute! Perfect folder with the sweet hedgie. Thanks for playing along with us at TCS. xxD

CRAFTERESA said...

a fabulous card
love the image and colours used

Teresa xx

Pauline C said...

Beautiful card Lynne - love your cute hedgie and the colour scheme and flowers are fab.. Thanks for joining in the PBSC this week
Pauline x

Allison said...

cute card, great colours
AllisonX

SewSuzySew said...

Beautiful Card! Great Colours & Image!

I love the Westie too.........if you visit me you'll see why lol!

Hugs
Suze x