I've been 'rediscovering' my old stamps, so I've made a couple of cards with this cute birdie stamp. Couldn't get it to photograph right though, the red has come out very dark in the pic, even after I've adjusted the exposure.
I noticed you were the one before me when I just posted for the "flights of fancy" came to see what you did. Great image and a lovely couple of cards you have made with it.
I love this!! What a fun image and great colors :). Thanks for playing along with The Sweet Stop sketch blog. I hope you'll join us again this week for our newest fabulous sketch!
13 comments:
Fab card and a cool stamp! Pxx
I noticed you were the one before me when I just posted for the "flights of fancy" came to see what you did. Great image and a lovely couple of cards you have made with it.
Linbyx
Beautiful Lynne.
Hugs Riet.x
Beautiful birdies and butterflies! What a brilliant stamp - love your colour combo, Jo x
Great card....love that bird stamp....they look just right in all the bright colours.
Such a fab card and perfect for the flights of fancy theme. Thank you for joining in the SCSC this week.
Cathy xx
Oh this is fabulous, wonderful image.
luv
Debby
Hi Lynne gorgeous card! Lovin those cute birdies and great colours too. Thankyou for joining in the DCD challenge this week.
Love n hugs
Vikki xx
What a lovely colourful and fun card :o)
Jackie xx
Stunning work of art darling and I love those birdies !!!
Thanks for joining in this week at the DCD Challenge
Hugs Susie x
This is such a brilliant creation for our flights of fancy theme this week! Thanks for joining us at SCSC :) Donna x
I love this!! What a fun image and great colors :). Thanks for playing along with The Sweet Stop sketch blog. I hope you'll join us again this week for our newest fabulous sketch!
Hugs,
Korin
This is so bright and cheerful -- what a FUN card!! I'm so glad you could join us at the Sweet Stop this week, and hope you'll be back soon! :-)
Post a Comment