Saturday, 19 September 2009

Huffy Cat !

This is another of my new Eat Cake Graphics stamps - isn't it just hilarious! Coloured the cat with copic markers and also decoupaged it. Flower coloured with matching copic marker.

Sketch from Clean & Simple Fall-to-layout 60


The Treehouse Thursday challenge 15 is Just around the corner

Creative Inspirations challenge #27 is Animals

13 comments:

scrappyjacky said...

Lovely card...and what a great sentiment.

Patti J said...

I have a friend whose cats are as huffy as the one above! Love your card Lynne, so cute!!!

coldwaters2 said...

Lol Lynne this is a fab card with humour and I love it your colour combo is great.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Saskia said...

Just made me laugh!!! :) Great card!

Saskia :)

LINDA said...

What a fun card.. Love it..
Hugs, linda

Dazie said...

I absolutely love this image and sentiment! Fab card!
Dazie
x

Anonymous said...

What a funny card. The image is lovely and i love the sentiment. Beautiful!
Hugs xx
Pat

Susan said...

Love your card - the cat is just great - I have 6 pedigree cats, 3 of which are Siamese and yes - they do get huffy!
LOL
SuzyX

Karen said...

My apologies Lynne I've missed some absolutely gorjus cards on your blog. I just love that ant and that cute pumpkin boy and this gorjus cat with attitude and what a fab sentiment too.

All are gorjus !

Love Karen x

Dotty Jo said...

Heee, heee - love that image and sentiment! Beautiful colours and great use of the sketch! Jo x

Debbie said...

Love it... and I've been having one of those weeks... Thanks for the smile

CraftyC said...

Great card Lynne, love the sentiment!
Clairex

Natasha said...

Cute! What a funny stamp!