Sunday, 29 January 2012

Greg's Birthday Card

It's Greg's birthday on Wednesday, so this is {almost} the usual last minute rush job!  It's quite an appropriate image as we gave our fish a 'bath' today so we've got happy fish in the tank again!

Image from High Hopes and DP from Echo Park.
Image panel popped up on dimensionals.
Coloured with copics and some sparkle added to the bubbles and spalshed water.

16 comments:

mags said...

Cute card Lynne. Loving the image and the lovely paper used.
Mags
x

Linda said...

Darling card hun.. Love the way the paper go so well with the darling little image..
Hugs,. Linda

coldwaters2 said...

Fab, fun card Lynne, love the papers and colours and what a great image, I thought fish had a bath everyday, lol. (I know what you mean though I used to have tropical fish).
Hugs
Lorraine x

Dawn said...

Fun card and I love the stitching! Thank you joining in at OSCC! Good Luck!

Emily Leiphart said...

This is so fun, Lynne! I just made a last-minute birthday card for my Dad using a fish, too. Thanks so much for stopping by during the Stamp It! 3 Ways Blog Hop!

amber said...

cute card! love the little "spiral notebook" paper...and the fish is too cute!

Sharon said...

I just love your K.I.S.S. card for our challenge at Totally Gorjuss. It is fantastic. Well done. Good luck with the challenges, hugs Sharon

Jackie said...

Lovely cards since I last came to visit Lynne. I am still chuckling over goiving the fish a "bath" :o)
Jackie xx

debby4000 said...

Oh this is fabulous and brilliant Lynne.
luv
Debby

Dotty Jo said...

Love the spiral effect at the top! Great colours, Greg will love this! Jo x

CraftyC said...

Gorgeous card Lynne, love the image, funny!
Clairexx

Unknown said...

Lynne your Greg will be just as happy as this wee fish image when he receives this card chum :) super colours too..
Hugs
Sarah x

Benzi said...

Your hubby is sure to love his card. It's probably how he felt after getting the tank cleaned. Ha
Nice work with your sketch.

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Lynne, that is such a cute image and dp :)
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp
hugs Mandy xx

Mona Evy said...

A wonderful card! Thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations Challenge.

Create It Simply said...

Super cute! Thanks for joining us at CPS :)