These cards are made with another of my new Nellie Snellen stamps ... I've been more than good to myself in the crafty sales and have had a wee package almost every day this week of goodies!
First Card (coloured with promarkers)
- Sketch from Mojo Monday #222
- Sweet Stampin - spots and dots
- Card Crafters Circle #4 - make it colourful
- Fussy and Fancy #53 - Happy Birthday
- Simon Says ... New something (stash)
- The Pink Elephant TPE129 - anything goes
Second Card (coloured with pencils)
- Sketch from Sweet Sketch Wednesday #135
- Fab n Funky #102 - something new (my stamp and DP)
- Cute Card Thursday #198 - what's new
- Paper Sundaes #101 - something old (my flower punch and leaf die) something new (stamp and DP)
ETA I got Top 3 at Card Crafters Circle!
30 comments:
Hi Lynne
Both of your cards are gorgeous. My favourite has to be the first I love the vibrant colours. I hope your cold feels better soon xx
These creations are great... I love those striped tights! I love the different effects in markers and in pencils... they give such different auras! It's a fabulous image! Thanks for sharing with us at Card Crafter's Circle!
Oooh....I love those wee pkgs, don't you? Hope you feel better real soon! Your cards are fabulous for someone with no mojo! Will look forward to seeing what you do when you are feeling up to par! Lynne, these are just adorable! Love the pretty colors you've used, and the DP's match perfectly - thanks for sharing!
Nice card. Thanks for showing us at sweet stampin. ,Debbiex
Hi Lynne
Two really fabulous cards - love the images and the colours - just great.
Hope you feel better soon.
Take care
Hazel x
Oh dear, I hope you get better soon!
Such pretty cards, I love the clean look of both of them, they really emphasise the cute image!
love Mags B x
Two lovely cards hun, great colours on both. Hugs, Claire x
What a darling set of cards! LOVE the "stitching" you've created and all the bright colors1 :)
Must have been you who passed the lurgy to me...haa! Never mind, you've redeemed yourself with your happy creations, lol.....I love the look on the first one's face! Lovely colourful card...thanks for linking up with Card Crafter's Circle...would love to see another fab make for next week's challenge!
AWWW these are soooo super CUTE!!!!! LOVE both designs and colors!!!! Sending you well wishes hun!
Hi Lynne
Both of these makes are fabulous chum great colours and detail just super creations.
ahh'''sorry to hear you've got the dreaded lurgy chum but it deffo has not taken your mojo not with these makes. hope you feel better soon and enjoy the rest off your weekend.
Lots Hugs
Sarah x
aww...well..isn't she the cutest! lovin your colored images chickie! awesome cards..and take on the sketch!
Lynne, i love this card and the image is just adorable! Thanks for joining us at Card Crafter's Circle!
Fantastic colouring on both of these! Love her smile and how you made two very unique cards with the same image! Thanks for joining us at Card Crafter's Circle! Hope to see you again!
Oh Lynne
I just love these! The colours are so fun and bright and I adore your image and wee embellishments!
Happy New Year honey!
Hugs M xxx
Being from the other side of the pond, I had no idea what a "lurgy" is...so glad you explained.. but I don't think it stole you mojo.. you cards are as cute as cute can be... but hope you are feeling better.
Hugs
Debbie
Cute card and image. Love the splash of red; very effective. Many thanks for joining in with Fab'n'Funky Challenges this week.
Lou
x
What a beautiful cards Lynne.
Hugs Riet.xx
Beautiful cards Lynne, very sweet little image. Thanks for joining us @ Sweet Sketch Wednesday & Happy New Year :)
Genevieve DT
Both of your cards are darling. I know what you mean and about the head cold. I have been fighting one all week. Hope you are feeling better. Thanks for joining us.
Nancy SSw-DT
Oh I am loving your new stamp. Both of your cars are so sweet. Arlana@SSW!!!
Hi Lynne very cute card I do love this sweet image you've used. Great colours and design papers. Both of your cards look awesome. Great job and thanks for sharing them with us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday this week and good luck.
Hugs
Kathie SSW-DT
Precious little girls with huge smiles...love both cards. Glad you're getting all these new goodies. What fun!
But, sorry about that cold. Ugh!
I have to go to the ENT doctor today with my sinuses. Dread it.
Two super sweet cards!! Love that adorable stamp! Okay, now you've got me in the mood to do some stamp shopping!! Thanks for joining us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.
Linda
So beautiful!
Many thanks for joining in the first Cute Card Thursday challenge of 2012!
Happy crafting, Debxx
Oh these are gorgeous Lynne, love the cute image.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamps Challenge.
luv
Debby
Very, very sweet! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.
Peace & Luv,
Jeannie
Hi Lynne,
I really love the colouring in you did on this sweet little girl,such a cute and colourful card.I like how the sentiment font adds to this fresh funky style,great card!!!!! Thanks for joining us this week at Card Crafter's Circle and hope to see you again next week!
Trish Munro
http://trishandtreasure.blogspot.com/
Card Crafter's Circle Design Team
I think this is brilliant! :) Fun image just fabulous and really terrific cards.
Thanks so much for joining us at Sweet Stampin this week,
hugs
xxalisonxx
Such a pretty cards, Colors of both card are fantastic and bright, they really emphasis the cute image!
Plastic Card
Plastic Cards
Post a Comment