I keep all my old buttons, especially the white/clear ones as they're so easy to colour and get a good match to your card.

I won this little ant from a HH challenge ages ago - coloured with copic markers and mounted with dimensionals. He should have antaenae bu I cut them off as I wanted to pop him up from the card, but I think if you didn't know they were supposed to be there, you mightn't miss them!!
Sketch from Monday Lunchtime sketch challenge #90
3 comments:
Beautiful card Lynne and I love the colours, Such a great design and a perfect good luck card, Hugs, Nikki x
Great card! Buttons are a great recycled piece! I love the fun colors. Thanks for playing along with the High Hopes Challenge. This week we have another fun one - a Holiday Card using non-traditional colors. I hope you can play along again!
~Lacey
Ahhhh, how cute is this. I love the colors it is so fun. Thanks so much for playing along with my sketch challenge.
Post a Comment