ops to give some dimension to his juggling balls. My lovley orange flowers were sent to me by Linda.Sketch from Get Sketchy challenge #11
Simon Says challenge this week is All that Sparkles
High Hopes challenge #50 is All about Kids
Papertake Weekly challenge this week is Spots 'n' Stripes
And I've just discovered a new monthly challenge site - The Craft Garden - and October's challenge is to use flowers
10 comments:
Super fun and bright card, he looks fab in those colours and i love the flowers with button detail.
Love n hugs
Vikki xx
Lovely bright fun card. Love the clown.
Glenda
Brilliant colouring Lynne! I have needed the light on too, Jo x
Gorgeous card Lynne ;-) I love this clown ,,, so bright and colourful ,, perfect ! Lovely sparkles too :-)
Thanks for joining the Simon Says Stamp Challenge and for your lovely comments on my blog x x x
Luv
Lols x x x
Love your fun card Lynne, the colours are fabulous as is your colouring, Hugs, Nikki x
such a fun and colorful card!!!
Thanks for joining us over at Get Sketchy!
This take of the sketch is very cute!
tanks for playing!
This is so fun.
Thanks for joining us over at Get Sketchy!
Fantastic card! It is so bright and happy!
Thanks for joining in at the HH Challenge this week!
Hugs Jeanette :)
Sorry I didn't get to comment earlier...I love your card! The layout and image are perfect for this challenge. Thanks for playing along with the High Hopes Challenge! I hope you are able to play again this week...the challenge is "Snowflakes"!!
~Lacey
Post a Comment