The Penny Black Saturday Challenge is celebrating its first birthday this week and has loads of goodies up for grabs. This week's challenge is, of course, Celebrate!
High Hopes challenge #35 is Loads of Circles. I used an Ellison folder to make my 'circly' background. By the way, I won last week's High Hopes challenge - I know it was a random generator, but I'm still really chuffed. Can't wait till my goodies come now as I really love their stamps!
Supplies: Dog from Penny Black, sentiment from Stampin Up
19 comments:
Hi, thats a fantastic Card! Cute Dogs *g*
Thanks for joining in the PBSC-Birthdaychallenge and my Blogcandy.
Domi
Great card dear, love those dopggies, best of luck with the candy
Great card, love the way you raised one of the dogs :o)
Jackie xx
Great card....especially as it was made so quickly!!
Super card so cute and the circles look fab.
wow - this is a fantastic and wonderful card to the first birthday to PBSC.. great
WOW fab card, especially for the time it took. love your wee dog, my daughter has a westie, Honey, and I want her....LOL. Hugs Avril good luck with the challenges
The card is Fab, love the doggy images.
Happy crafting
tracy x
Hi Lynne, a really lovely card,anything with animals is a hit with me. It's a really cute doggie image and sparkly noses as well.
B x
This card is adorable.. hopefully it will be a winner on one of the DT's blogs so you can win some candy..
Oh and Happy Birthday To You!!!!
Hugs :)
Debbie
Wowwww Lynne,what a beautiful cards,l love the images and colours.
So gorgeous papers.
L love them all.
Hugs Riet.x
Very beautiful!!!
Great work :)
xxx Cheryl
What a cute card! love the little doggy images.
And a very happy birthday to you!
Sorry i haven't been much here because with my husband being back i don't go so much on the net.
A little surprise is coming your way.
Hugs xx
Pat
This is fantastic! I love how you've highlighted one of the doggies! The gems look great too!
Good luck with the PB candy draw and thanks for joining in!
Beth xx
Fab card love your blog :)
Mel x
Stunning cards Lynne. All are really lovely.
Love Karen x
Oh this is fabulous, love the colour combo.
luv
Debby
perfect card Lynne! I like this little dog!
Hugs, Alex
Oh wow super cute card Lynne, love this doggie and the fab design. Thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBSC and your kind comments.. good luck with my candy
Hugs
Tracie :)x
Post a Comment