Monday, 15 June 2009

Circus Time

When I first saw this sketch from Card Patterns #19 it made me think of a circus tent, but I think I should really have used stripey paper.

Coloured with watercolour pencils and added gold peel off greeting (thanks Aunty Minnie!)

Supplies: Stamp from High Hopes, paper from Rubber Soul




10 comments:

Beth said...

This is super cute! I like the polka dots, and your coloring is beautiful!

Lindsy said...

What a darling card! I love the colors you used and the dp is PERFECT for the circus-themed stamps :o)

scrappyjacky said...

What a lovely card....perfect for a little boy..and gorgeous colours.

Jackie said...

Very cute card :o)
Jackie

debby4000 said...

Oh he is adorable, fabulous card.
luv
Debby

cats whiskers said...

What a truly stunning card love the images and your fab colouring
Hugs Jacqui x

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Lynne,l love the image and colours.

Hugs Riet.x

Mandi said...

Cute card, many Thanks for popping over to my blog

mandi xx

yyam said...

This card is super cute! I love the circus!

whoistracy said...

Lynne, this is adorable! Just love that image and your coloring is super. Thanks for playing along with us.