Monday, 8 June 2009

Up, up, and away...

This week's challenge at Three Clovers Designs is Cards for Men.

I bought this balloon stamp ages ago - I keep forgetting I have it but every time I remember to use it I love how it turns out!

I made the cloud background using a little cloud template and sponging with turquoise ink, but can't remember which site I found it on.

Supplies: stamp from I Brake For Stamps, gold peel off birthday greeting, gold gems, balloons coloured with copic markers, cuttlebug embossing folder.

9 comments:

Karen said...

Love this card Lynne.

Love Karen x

Unknown said...

Your cards are adorable Lynne! Thanks for entering my candy and I am following you back!

Roberta

scrappyjacky said...

Lovely card for a man...always so difficult I think...but this stamp is perfect.

Debbie said...

Great card for a man.. I've always wanted to go ballooning, but am to chicken to actually try it.. maybe some day

Jackie said...

Lovely card and layout :o)
Jackie xx

vikkithescrapjunkie said...

Hi Lynne, What a super card, love the image. Thankyou for taking part in my candy this week, but could you do me a favour and pop back over to my blog and check out some previous posts as i think you have missed something ;) xx

Anonymous said...

Lovely card! Love the blue colour, my favourite.
Hugs xx
Pat

Tina said...

I just became a follower because well you have to much cute stuff to share. Love the balloon card - you colored it beautifully. See you soon.

mommyscrapsalot.blogspot.com

Beth said...

Lynne, what a beautiful card!

Thank you for your sweet note on my blog and signing up to follow...I am following you now too. : )

Ruby is adorable!