Sunday, 21 June 2009

The Sweet Stop - sketch with a spin

The Sweet Stop have a sketch with a spin on it this week - you must use red, white and blue along with the sketch.

I just got this little snowman this week from Pink Gems Designs - I coloured his hat and mittens with my Copic marker and went over the stars on his hat with the copic too, but when I then added my Diamond Ice stickles the colour seems to have run a bit ... must remember not to do that again!

The papers and sentiment sticker came from Vikki when I was lucky enough to win some of her blog candy. The little mittens are from an old Stampin Up set and are popped up on dimensionals.



3 comments:

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Lynne.

Hugs Riet.x

Anonymous said...

Goodness, this is adorable!! Thank you for playing along with The Sweet Stop!

Nancy said...

What a great card. And, I wouldn't have even thought to use winter stamps at the beginning of summer. Love it!!! I don't even want to think about snow.