Saturday, 7 August 2010

Mojo Snowman


Hope you've had a good Saturday.  It was definately a day of two halves here - dull, damp and drizzly all morning and then this evening has been bright, sunny and breezy.
I'm still determined to get ahead with my Chrissy cards (I must actually count my stash - bet there isn't half as many as I imagine there is!)
Sketch from Mojo Monday #150
Die Cut Dreams Christmas challenge #29 - Snowmen

Cute Card Thursday #124 - Whateva (open theme)

Supplies
Stamp: Sugar Nellie Snowmen; don't know make of little holly stamp
Paper:
Accessories: copic markers; red gems; nestabilities; tim holtz border die; dimensionals; red ribbon; stickles; silver peel off sentiment

5 comments:

Karen said...

Great Christmas card Lynne, thanks for joining us at DCD Christmas Club.
xx

Jackie said...

What a fab image, love the card too :o)
I have to work Saturdays so not so good, but I can make up for it with Sundays off :o)
Jackie xx

Patty Sue 2 said...

Just an adoreable card, I like your colors. Just shows everyone you don't have to use red adn green!

Trisha said...

What a beautiful creation and cute image! Thanks for playing at DCD's Xmas Challenge! hugs, Trisha

Lori said...

Great job with that fab sketch, I love the super tall snowman, thanks for joining us this week at the DCD Christmas Challenge.