Tuesday, 31 August 2010
Xmas card #20
ABC Christmas challenge this fortnight is R = Rudolph, and I think this little digi is the only Rudolph I have (sorry can't remember where it came from!) Added the little foam snowflakes and covered them with stickles (sorry can't remember where they came from either!) (....yes its been one of those days!)
2 Sketches 4 You #60 (I used Courtney's bonus sketch)
Paper Sundaes #33 - Christmas in August
Cupcake Craft #106 - Let's get digital
SUPPLIES
Stamp: digital image; peel off sentiment
Papers: Dovecraft 'Ho Ho Ho'
Accessories: circular nestabilities; martha stewart border punch; red gems; clear Glossy Accents; red glitter and black glitter; foam snowflakes; Frosted Lace stickles
Didn't manage to get to the beach yesterday - figured there'd be hoards heading that way for the Oul Lamas Fair in Ballycastle (and hoards of wasps there too!), but instead we found this pretty spot minutes from our own wee town centre ... I've lived here for 40 years and never knew we had our own Salmon Leap (its small but ever so pretty!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

19 comments:
Hi Lynne! I can't believe you have made 20 Christmas cards already! You're amazing!!! What a cute card! I'll have to see if I have a Rudolph...hmmmm...can't remember. Great work, my friend, and what a beautiful photo!
How many Christmas cards?????? Love Rudolph, he's a cutie! Jo x
gorgeous card Lynne :-) such a cute Rudolph ,,aww ,,, love his shiney nose :-)
love the photo too ,,,, beautiful scene :-)
thanks for joining us on the ABC Christmas Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x x
Oh my goodness! As soon as I hit your blog, there was this card which instantly made me chuckle! LOL!
Fab card! What a great way to start a blog-plod!
Hugs,
Ei
x
Oh, btw, pop over to my place for a little bit of something!
Great card, love the sparkle on the snowflakes.
Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundae's this week!
Hugs,
Wendy
What a fun Christmas card :o)
I had made 42 Christmas cards so far but two friends bought 24 of them so I really must get back to making some more!
Jackie xx
Adorable cute Christmas card Lynne.
luv
Debby
Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Craft Challenge with your wonderful card...we hope you enjoyed this weeks challenge :) Donna x
So gorgeous card Lynne,I love the image and your papers.
Hugs Riet.xx
This is adorable...sorry you didn't get to the beach, but looks like the spot you did pick out was very relaxing.
SOOOOO CUTE Lynne, darling image and LOVE the sparkle!!!!!
CUTE reindeer! Love the hearts on his antlers!
super cute! the heart antlers are perfect!
Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week!
This is a cute Xmas card Lynne love all your detail and stitching, this is no 20, you are going well with them, I said last year I was going to start mine xmas early, have no!!! lol' must try and make a start
Hugs
Sarah xx
cute, cute, CUTE! LOVE that card!
Awww...cute card!
Thanks for joining us at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
Helen x
oh how cute is that nose and antlers!!! Your card is darling
Thanks for playing along with us this week
:) Kazan
This Rudolph card is the cutest thing ever! Sounds as if you're getting lots of Christmas cards made. I'm trying to do the same. Last year was rush, rush! Great photo of that beautiful scene near you.
lovely card, thanks for joining us on the ABC Christmas Challenge, hugs Samantha :0)
PS beautiful picture too!
Post a Comment