Sunday, 1 August 2010
Simple Male card and Candy Alert
I've hardly any male cards in my stash, so pulled out the set that I won on Leeanne's blog a while ago. I was going nowhere fast (even after looking at the Practising Creativity web gallery to see how others had used this set) until I mounted it on red paper and now I quite like how it turned out! (even with NO ribbon and NO bling!) I popped up the main sentiment with dimensionals, coloured the 'screw heads' with a silver marker and added Glossy Accents.
Stamp with Fun #69 - make a card for a man
Cute Card Thursday #123 - Texting crazy - cards that feature text
Supplies
Stamps: Practicing Creativity 'You're the Man'
Accessories: silver promarker; glossy accents; dimensionals; white gel pen
CANDY ALERT ....
Cathy over at Ellieskeepers Creations has some lovely candy on offer sponsored by The Secret Crafter and InStyle Stamps - click HERE for more details (ends 15 Aug)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Very great card - so nice image and the design is so great. Thanks for joining stamp with fun.
Hugs
Andrea-Emmi41
Wonderful Birthday card! I love the background.
Thank you for joining us at CCT this week. :)
Hugs, Vanja
Post a Comment