Sunday, 28 June 2009

Bubbly Birthday

I didn't quite manage to finish this card - it's a special request from a workmate, but I can't remember the name of the girl its for or whether she's 30 or 40! (...so I'll just have to finish it in work tomorrow if the boss isn't looking...LOL!)

Received this PB image a while back from Pat. Coloured with watercolour pencils and stickles added to the bubbles, their noses and to the champagne.

Sketch from Penny Black Saturday Challenge #55






9 comments:

Nilla said...

Beautiful card and I love that image! Hugs Nilla

Nessie said...

What a fabulous card & gorgeous blog Lynne,I will visit again soon as I have become a follower
xxx

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Lynne,l love the image.

Hugs Riet.x

Patti J said...

What a cute card! I'm sure that your friends at work will all be impressed with your beautiful coloring, and cute image! (Don't we all just LOVE to play in bubbles???) lol
Have a great Sunday!

Kath Stewart said...

gorgeous card Lynne...love the cute image and I'm sure the lady in question will love it......thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBSC...Hugs Kath xxxx

Saskia said...

Hihi... lovely card!!!

Saskia :)

Karen said...

Gorjus card Lynne. Love the colours and that image is fab.

Love Karen x

debby4000 said...

Fabulous card, love the image and colours.
luv
Debby

Pauline C said...

Gorgeous card Lynn - love the fab image and "bubbles" paper. Thanks for joining in the PBSC this week - why not visit my blog and enter my mini PBSC birthday candy?
Pauline x