Sunday, 21 June 2009

Flutter by Butterfly!

Isn't this little Butterfly Tilda just the cutest! (Another one from the lovely Pat!) Coloured with Copic markers and loads of blue stickles added for some bling. Hand doodled border.



For colouring I followed the June colour challenge from Magnolia-licious - it's a really tough combo but I found this bp in my stash and it matched the butterfly wings perfectly!



Allsorts Challenge #6 is Wings, so I added another couple of butterflies just to be sure!

Sketch from Friday Sketchers #57

11 comments:

Powerful Search Engine said...

Hi Lynne great card, Brilliant matching of colours to papers, hugs Pascale

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Lynne,l love the image and colours.

Hugs Riet.x

brenda said...

Hi Lynne, she certainly is a cut image and her wings just right for the theme this week. Like the general layout of your card adn the tabs on the side.

Thank you for joining in at Allsorts again this week and good luch with the draw.

B xx

Unknown said...

wow your card is so fantastic and so really pretty. what a wonderful coloration.
thank you for joining in the friday sketchers challenge and using my sketch.
hugs, bea

Jackie said...

Fantastic card and colours :o)
Jackie xx

Chris said...

Great job combining different challenges - your card turned out so cute! I'm really enjoying being the sponsor over at Friday Sketchers and getting to visit with everyone!!

Gro said...

Beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week.

Emma (metalicbutterfly) said...

so beautiful love the colouring on your image....... thanks for playing at Allsorts

Emma xxx

Jacque said...

What a precious card...your coloring is wonderful and the papers you have picked are just pretty as can be!!! Thanks for joining us on Friday Sketchers...Hugs..Jacque

PattiM said...

Love your card. Great coloring and those butterflies are cute. Gotta get me this stamp

Hugs,

PattiM
(Pattie's passion)

I Scrap So All Moments Are Remembered!

scotspanda said...

awww I just love this image, so cute

thanks for joining us this week on the allsorts challenge

lotsalove

Amanda xx