Tuesday, 16 June 2009

Get well Bunny!

Die Cut Dreams are having their first challenge this week - Green Fingers. I thought this little bunny would be perfect as we have a very small vegetable plot for the first time this year and we definately don't want any rabbits munching on our carrots!

Coloured with copics and carrots and fence mounted on dimensionals. Stamped carrots on green background with Versamark clear ink.

Sketch from Mojo Monday #91

Supplies: bunny stamp from Joanna Sheen 'Messy Rabbit', cuttlebug flower embossing folder, gold gems, carrots from Cornish Heritage Farm

12 comments:

Emily Leiphart said...

That is WAY TOO CUTE! Great images!! I love how you put everything together.

Susie Sugar said...

Hi what a stunning card I love those yummy carrots (no I'm not nuts .....just on a diet !! lol so even card carrots look yummy to me !! lol)
No really your card is fantastic , thank you for joining in our first DCD challenge
good luck in the draw
Hugs Susie xx
Belated Happy Birthday xx

Jackie said...

Very cute card, love the image :o)
Jackie xx

debby4000 said...

Oh this is so cute, fabulous bunny.
luv
Debby

Pam said...

Lovely cards Lynne . Thanks for popping over to my blog. Ruby is looks lovely - much more groomed and probably better behaved than my westie!

Pam

Karen said...

Lovely card Lynne, really love it.

Love Karen x

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Lynne,l love the image and colours.

Hugs Riet.x

Saskia said...

Lovely card, so sweet!!

Saskia :)

brenda said...

What a really cute card Lynne, love the bunny image and your colouring is perfect.

B x

Patti J said...

What a cutie patootie! This is adorable! Love your stamp, AND your bright happy colors! Great job - thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

What a cute and lovely card!
This rabbit is adorable and those carrots look yummy!
Hugs xx
Pat

Genevieve said...

Very cute! I love rabbits :)