Punched the little pink flowers to match the BP and the little Tilda with Flowers is coloured with Copic markers. Added purple stickles to her baubles, to the flowers in the basket and to the pink punched flowers.

Sketch from Inspirational Card Sketches #22
18 comments:
Cute card, great take on the sketch#22 thanks for playing along this week :)xx
Oh what a gorgeous card, love this Tilda, not seen her before :o)
Jackie xx
Lynn, Your little Tilda is just so sweet! Your little punched flowers turned out so well, and look so cute! Great job with your coloring and on the sketch. Thanks for sharing!
Fabulous card! I love the paper and your Tilda is so cute. The flowers are gorgeous.
Vanja
Your card is `gorgeous`
Thanks for joining in with I-C-S this week:) x
fab take on the sketch. love it! thanks for playing along at ICS
such a fun and cheerful card, love the colors and flowers you choose to use.. great job with the IC sketch this week!!
Oh this is so sweet I love how you have coloured Tilda and your papers and embellishments are just perfect also love this window effect.....brilliant.
Hugs
Lorraine x
Gorjus cards Lynne. They are all beautiful. Love the giraffe and Tilda's.
Gorjus, just gorjus.
Sorry not popped in for a couple of days.
Love Karen x
Lovely card!!
Saskia :)
What a beautiful card Lynne,l love the image and papers.
Hugs Riet.x
Absolutely GORGEOUS! Love the pretty colors and that image is so cute! Great job using ICS #22! :)
♥Dawn♥
I love the burgundy accents. Really makes her pop! great job with the sketch at ICS
I love these flowers! and Tilda is so cute.
The whole card is beautiful. And it's true it doesn't look like a window but i am sure it will be a nice surprise for the person getting it.( special effect) :))
Well done!
Hugs xx
Pat
Lynne your card is super sweet and pretty - that little girl image is gorgeous. Love your take on ICS #22
I love your card! This was also different for me too! I am hoping we both will use the idea more!
This card is precious! Great coloring and I love the way you used the sketch! Glad you joined us this week at ICS.
Hi Lynne! Your card is fab and Ruby is oh, so cute too! I have a 5 year old hairy daughter called Maisy that looks just like Ruby! HAHA!
Thanks for joining us at ICS this week.
x
Post a Comment