Monday, 15 June 2009

Gorgeous girl?

I had a rummage through my stash today and 'rediscovered' this old lady stamp ... isn't she fabulous! Coloured her with watercolour pencils and mounted on dimensionals.

Followed the sketch from Splitcoaststampers SC231.

Stamp with Fun's challenge #11 is Dots

Supplies: paper from Rubber Soul, stamps from Creative Expressions, red & blue gems

10 comments:

Monika Reeck said...

Cute Images....and nice color combo too..lovely card, best regards from Germany, Monika

Monika Reeck said...

Hallo, I am Monika from Germany, where do you love...nice Blog...hope you come and see my newbie Blog (since not complete but already done :) ) love, Monika

coldwaters2 said...

Love this card isn't she fab love your colours its real fun.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Jackie said...

Oh I love it, there's hope for me yet :o)
Jackie xx

Alex said...

Perfect card Lynne! I like this "girl" ;O)
Hugs, Alex

debby4000 said...

Fabulous card, the image did make me chuckle, I guess you're never too old for a bikini!!!!
Love the colour and the bit of bling.
luv
Debby

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Lynne.

Hugs Riet.x

Anonymous said...

creat card !!love it ! thanks for joining in or challenge.
hugs tina46
swf-team

LivArtNow said...

Fun card! love the image and the words!

Anonymous said...

Oh yes, she is gorgeous! Funny card but great card at the same time.
I see you've been working hard posting all these cards.
Well done!
Hugs xx
Pat