Thursday, 18 June 2009

A little pick up

Three Clovers Designs challenge #18 is to create a one-layer card with no patterned paper.
I was blog-hopping the other night and saw a card with stitching on it like this (...if it was you, let me know and I'll give credit where its due!)
The flowers at the bottom are bright red and green gems, but they didn't photograph well. Also added little red gems to the flowers on the truck. Truck coloured with H2Os which I haven't used for ages, and then popped up on dimensionals.
Supplies: Stamps from Stampin Up 'Loads of Love'

4 comments:

Patti J said...

WAY too cute! Love it! I'm not sure I could make a one layer card - lol!!!

Jackie said...

I love that little truck, love the simplicity of design :o)
Jackie xx

Saskia said...

Wow!! Lovely idea, the stitching!!!
This card is so beautiful!!!!

Sweet greetings,
Saskia :)

Kerry D-C said...

What a clever way to use stitching on your card!!! Great card! Thank you for participating in this weeks 3 Clovers Thursdays card challenge!