Saturday, 27 June 2009

Lovely Blue Wellies!

I treated myself to a couple of Magnolia stamps and I just love this little girl! I also 'rediscovered' my Sizzix flower dies and ran them through a cutttlebug folder to give a bit of dimension.

Sketch from Just Magnolia #11- Bev's sketch. I had everything stuck down before I remembered I was supposed to put some text at the bottom, so squeezed in a little peel off greeting.

Supplies: Magnolia stamp 'Cherry Tilda'; swiss dots embossing folder; dimensionals (for main image); sizzix flower dies; white gel pen; stickles (for baubles on her hair and the cherries on her top); copic markers


9 comments:

vikkithescrapjunkie said...

Super card Lynne, love the embossed flowers they look fab! great colours lovely and bright and super colouring xxx

Anonymous said...

Fab card Lynne, love your colour combo. Fab!
Erin x

coldwaters2 said...

Oh woweeee this is a real beauty love your funky colours and Tilda is looking fabby.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Jackie said...

Very cute and colourful :o)
Jackie xx

Anonymous said...

I just love these tilda stamps. Your card is fab with vibrant colours, makes me want to go on holidays :))
Well done!
Hugs xx
Pat

Saskia said...

Wow!!! Great card! I LOVE the bright colours!!!

Saskia :)

Karen said...

Love this card Lynne. The bright colours and those wellies are so gorjus.

Love Karen x

debby4000 said...

Oh this is fabulous, wonderful Tilda and love the swiss dot flowers.
luv
Debby

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Lynne,l love the image and colours.

Hugs Riet.x