I love this really simple layout from Stamps and Smiles #20 and the pink/green colour combo is from the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge #37
Hand stitched borders (takes sooooo long - I'd love a little tiny sewing machine!) and added peel off greeting and flowers in corners.

Supplies: paper from Rubber Soul, stamp from Stampin Up 'Friendship Blooms', cuttlebug, circular nestabilities
Hand stitched borders (takes sooooo long - I'd love a little tiny sewing machine!) and added peel off greeting and flowers in corners.

Supplies: paper from Rubber Soul, stamp from Stampin Up 'Friendship Blooms', cuttlebug, circular nestabilities
17 comments:
I love the stitching...yes i know it takes long but it's rewarding and it looks great.
You need to put the tiny sewing machine on your christmas list :)
Fab colours too.
Hugs xx
Pat
What a beautiful card Lynne.
Hugs Riet.x
gorgeous card
thanks for joining us this week on SCSC :)
Hugs Jane x
Hello I love your inspirational b;log so have left some awards for you If you so wish them over at mine
Liz xx
A beautiful card and lovely papers. Thanks for taking part in this weeks SCSC
Clairex
What a lovely card...the green and pink go together so well.
I've always loved pink and green together..you did a great job on the sketch
Good work hand stitching your card Lynne! (I usually cheat and use faux stitching!)
Really pretty colours.
Good luck in the challenge :-)
Sarah x
beautiful card Lynne so elegant thanks for joining us at scsc hugs Jill xx
Wonderful card Lynne. The stitching looks amazing. Well worth the effort. Love your choice of papers too. THanks for joining in with us at SAS and hope to see you again next week too.
Viv xxx
That's beautiful! I absolutely love it!
Thanks for playing with us at Stamps & Smiles!!
~Vicki
Lynne, Very pretty card. Those colors look so pretty together! Great job on the challenge!
too fun...love the bright and cheerful colors!
thanks for playing along with this week's SAS sketch, and i hope to see you again next week!
{{{hugs}}}
mercy
Great card Lynne, LOVE the pretty colors and gorgeous flower!
Thanks for playing along with Stamps and Smiles, Jennifer :)
Beautiful card, and gorgeous flower.
Thank you for joining in the SCSC this week.
Cathy xx
Congrats on winning hunni!!!!!, Tash xxxx
Congrats on your win! Your hand-stitching was deserving!
Post a Comment