Thursday, 18 June 2009

Sugar Nellie Flowers

This is the first time I've played in the Sugar Bowl challenge - luckily Pat has sent me a couple of Sugar Nellie images, and she also sent me this lovely chipboard flower, amongst loads of other goodies! It wasn't quite the right colour, so I gave it a touch with my copic markers and hey presto, a matching flower!

The Sugar Bowl challenge #13 is a sketch, and you also have to use the clour Kraft (which I think is a brown colour)

Supplies: Sugar Nellie Flowers, Copic markers, cuttlebug embossing folders, gold gems and multi coloured gems (for the flowers in her hat), brown ribbon, gold peel off greeting





17 comments:

Patti J said...

What a sweet image! Great card Lynne, and your use of the sketch is perfect! Love the card! (And isn't that Pat just the sweetest?)...

scrappyjacky said...

Lovely card...your colouring is beautiful...must admit I had no idea what kraft was either.

coldwaters2 said...

Wow Lynne you have done a fantastic job with this card the colours I love and of course the image is a beauty great job.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Lynne said...

Hi Lynne

Thanks for visiting my blog and the lovely comments. We are all so looking forward to the concert.

Love this card and also your "pick up truck" card; so apt for a Get Well. Your button box is great; my grand-daughter loves altering things and we've got a box just like this(sweeties long gone!)so no doubt she'll have a go.

Lynne.x

Anonymous said...

Pretty interpretation of the sketch. Love the colors that you have used and beautiful coloring of your adorable image!
Thanks so much for joining in the challenge :)Kathy

Lilian said...

Your card is just so bright and cheerful! Great color combination and lovely coloring! I am loving your embossed paper panels and cleverly colored flower :) Thanks for joining the Sugar Bowl challenge and hope to see you in the next one too.

Carolyn said...

What a beautiful take on the Sugar Bowl challenge. I think it's beautiful. Great interpretation.

Lesley said...

Hi Lynne,

Thank you for your lovely comment on my blog! Your card is gorgeous...your colouring is so amazing!! Good luck on the challenge!

Smiles,
Lesley :)

Anonymous said...

Stunning card! The colours are so vibrant and summery. I wish i had some copic markers! And it's gonna be on my christmas list, may be before, for my birthday!
Well done.
Hugs xx
Pat

Jackie said...

Fab card, you've matched the card and colouring beautifully :o)
Jackie xx

Nilla said...

Amazing card, you managed so well with the yellow tones, great coloring of the image! Hugs Nilla

Liz said...

Lynee Thats a lovely card nae its Beautifful I am so glad you left a lovely comment on my blog as I have now found you I will pop over see you often I will add my name to your followers to I dont loose your lovely blog!
Liz xx

cats whiskers said...

Oh wow this is a real stunner, love the colours you have used and the colouring is superb
Hugs Jacqui x

Vicki said...

Oh great card Lynne, that yellow is amazing, feels like summer is here!..lol

Vicki x

Linda said...

Grrrrrrrrrreat card, and the colouring is lovely too. Lin x

Juls said...

beautiful card, I like the bright colours! so cheerful!

Melissa said...

What a cheery card , using the bright yellow and the embossing.What great inspiration.Love the design of your blog too with all the cute little bees