Tuesday, 24 August 2010

Blue Birdies




ETA: I got Top 3 at Craft Your Days Away with this card!


I've had this birdie stamp for AGES, and every time I rediscover it I love it! Coloured with copic markers, added some blue gems and then some Glossy Accents and Diamond Glitter to anything coloured blue!
And I got my sewing machine out too for the first time in ages, instead of being lazy and just hand-doodling!

Sketch from The Pink Elephant TPE81

Colour combo from Splitcoaststampers CAS81 - Kraft, turquoise and white

Craft your Days Away #2 - With Wings

Stampin for the Weekend # 45 - Anything Goes

Supplies
Stamp: sentiment from Simon Says; birdies from Magenta ; big circles BG stamp from Practicing Creativity
Accessories: Ellison embossing folder; tim holtz edge die; copic markers; glossy accents and diamond glitter; blue gems

10 comments:

Unknown said...

So sweet! Love the color combo you used. Great take on the sketch :)

Liz said...

Love this hunni no wonder you are kept busy thanks for joining cyda

liz x

Saskia said...

Great card... so cute, so elegant!!

Saskia :)

debby4000 said...

Oh the birdie card is fab Lynne.
luv
Debby

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Lynne,I love the image and the colours.

Hugs Riet.xx

Micki said...

uuhhhhh I love this. Love the kraft card stock with the turquoise & white. Too stinkin' cute :-)

Silvia said...

I love your card, it is so cute. Thanks for playing along with us this week at TPE!

Sarah said...

I love this card Lynne, gorgeous image and colours. Thank you for joining us at Craft Your Days Away, good luck with the challenge xxx

Mummylade said...

Thank you so much for entering the SFTW challenge, good luck!

Dazie said...

I love this its soo pretty and very elegant I love all the detail!
Thanks for joining us over at craft your days away 'with wings' challenge
dazie
x