Sunday, 8 August 2010

Etsy Inspired Huffy Cat


Its as well I made a few cards this morning as I was out digging in the garden this afternoon and now have a GINORMOUS blister on my finger right where the scissors would touch ... ouch! 

Anyway, this weeks Etsy Inspired challenge #100 was to use Cathy Walter's shop for inspiration and this piece just spoke to me!  Snigger ... mind you, I don't know how I'd feel  if someone sent ME this card! 

Sketch from Get Sketchy #50

Wee Memories #17 - Butterflies

Supplies
Stamp: Can't remember where I got this huffy cat from
Paper: Basic Grey
Accessories: Flower dies from Marianne Design; Martha Stewart border punch and butterfly punch; blue gems; silver peel off letters

11 comments:

Mel said...

Oh lynn I love it!
i so know what you mean tho, dont think many would like to recieve a card with the saying hee!
Thanks for the lovely comments on my wee conservatory! Hee I knew should have taken more wee pics of the garden! All thats left in the greenhouse is tomatos, peppers, chillis and the sweetcorn are out now!The wee fence that runs round the side protects my veg plot, Got my potatos, peas, onions, carrots and herbs there hee!
I do love my fresh veggies hee!
Hugs Melly, hope the blister isnt too sore!
xxx

SmilynStef said...

This card cracks me up ... I am lovin' that huffy cat ... so perfect with that fun sentiment ... fabulous inspired card.

Anonymous said...

Haha this is sooo fun! Thanks for joining us at Wee Memories :)

Jackie said...

Fab card, I love that cattitude and I'm not even a cat lover! :o)
Jackie xx

TesaB said...

LOL! This is too CUTE!!! Adorable image and ohhhh the sentiment!!! lOL!

Virginia L. said...

How PUURRR-fect!!This card makes me smile!! Thanks for playing with us at Etsy Inspired Challenge #100! GOOD luck :)

papertrails leaver said...

hope the blister heals soon. Not fun at all. Cute card you created here!

Ann said...

Heehee...love this sentiment! Thanks for playing with us Wee Memories girls!

Laurel said...

How cute, love the sentiment! thanks for playing at Wee Memories!

Ashley Newell said...

This is so fun! I love the sentiment! Thanks so much for taking the time to play along with the EtsyInspired challenge this week! It means a lot to me!

Court said...

Umm, adorable! Thanks so much for playing at Wee Memories!