Sunday, 1 August 2010

Get your sunglasses on...!


How's this for a bright zingy card!  I love that DP but its soo hard to use, so as this week's One Stop Craft challenge #91 is Patterns I thought I'd give it a go.  I kinda wish I'd balanced out the yellow a bit better, but I'll have to have a think about that!

Sketch from Splitcoaststampers SC291

Creative Inspirations #71 - Animals

Charisma Cardz #30 - something with a tail

S2G Twisted Thursday #67  - summer time fun and summer accessory (I used a flower)

Supplies
Stamp - from Shirley's 2 Girls
Paper
Accessories: copic markers; Glossy Accents; clear button, prima flower and ribbon coloured with copic marker to match

10 comments:

Crystal said...

Oh my word Lynne this is SOOOOOOOOO FUN I LOVE LOVE LOVE the bright colors and that image soooooo cute!!!!

Faye said...

Lynne, not to worry, I think that your card is very balanced, even the yellows. The 3 brads at the bottom nail it down. Gorgeous work and very interesting patterns on the papers.

Jackie said...

Fab card, love those funky colours :o)
Jackie xx

Suzi Mac said...

What a great fun card this is, love those DP's and that cute pooch. Thank you for joining us this week over at Once Stop Craft Challenge.
Hugs
Suzi x

coldwaters2 said...

Fab, fun and funky card Lynne so love that image and vibrant colours thank you for sharing this with us at OSCC this week.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Shelley said...

This is lovely, I love the bright colours and the image looks great. Thanks for joining us at OSCC. Hugs Shelley xx

Val said...

A really fab card, and a great colouring. Thanks for joining OSCC this week. I hope you join us again soon.
Hugs
Valxx

Laurel said...

This is so cute, thanks for playing at S2G!

Riet said...

So gorgeous card Lynne.

Hugs Riet.xx

Cathy Spicer said...

What a fun card! I love your coloring and the patterns are FUNTASTIC! Thanks for playing at OSCC.