Tuesday, 24 August 2010

'Scary' Halloween card ... not!


This week's Mojo Monday sketch #153 reminded me that I had this little halloween set - I thought I was going to have to hand cut them but they fit perfectly into one of the nesties dies!  Added LOADS of purple stickles to the images and to the ribbon, so it really sparkles IRL.
I've also 'discovered' background stamps - I'ver versamarked the orange bp with big orange circles but it doesn't really show up in the pic

Creative Card Crew - Sparkle & Shine

Stamptacular Sunday #73 - use more than one stamp

Supplies:
Stamps: spooky images from Shirley's 2 Girls; sentiment from Stampin Up; big circles BG stamp from Practicing Creativity
Accessories: Spiders web embossing folder; copic markers; purple stickles; nestabilities

7 comments:

Annette said...

Oh what a fun Halloween card! I love it! Thanks for joining us at SSC this week.

Sprytebyrd said...

Hehe - great colors and wonderful images! Awesome card!
Thanks so much for joining us this week at Stamptacular Sunday ♥ Good luck on our 2 is better than 1 challenge!
Dee (Spryte)
Sprytebyrds Spot

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Lynne.

Hugs Riet.xx

Marianne-db said...

Great card with funny images! Great colors too :-)
Thanks for joining our fun at Stamptacular this week!

Jo said...

Oh this is just so funky! Love it

Julie M said...

Fab card, Lynne - how perfect is that stamp set for that sketch?!!! Love the Hallowe'en colours and images, great fun (I love Hallowe'en!).

Thanks for joining us at Creative Card Crew.

Julie :o)

Denise @ kc242 said...

What a wonderful card. I love your image. Thanks so much for joining us at the creative card crew!
Denise
CCC DT