Sunday, 15 August 2010
Shaggy cat!
I got a bit carried away when I was colouring my cat and he looks like he needs a good trip to the groomers now!
It's been another gorgeous sunny day here (!!! makes a change!!) and I'm not complaining, but its been too hot to do anything. So I'm off out now to have a fight with the weeds now its cooled a bit!
Sketch from Our Creative Corner #28
Stamp with Fun #71 - lilac and blue
Stamptacular Sunday #72 - Buttons and Bows
Wee Memories #18 - buttons, brads or bling
Supplies
Stamp: Shirley's 2 Girls
Accessories: cuttlebug swiss dots embossing folder; copic markers; Glossy Accents and diamond dust on flowers; purple gems; dental floss (to tie on button); silver peel off sentiment; dimensionals (for main image)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
Yummy colour combo Lynne - love that shaggy cat! Jo x
Aw Lynne this is great I love that shaggy cat and the colours are beautiful.
Hugs
Lorraine x
Lovely card! Great colors and such a cute image!
Thanks so much for joining us this week at Stamptacular Sunday ♥ Good luck on our Buttons & Bows challenge!
Dee (Spryte)
Sprytebyrds Spot
Oh this is such a fab fun card, great colours :o)
Jackie xx
A wonderful card - I like it so much - great color and details! Thanks for joining stamp with Fun.
Hugs
Andrea-Emmi41
So cute, love the embossing! thanks for playing with us at Wee Memories.
Who doesn't love a purple cat? Thanks for joining us over at Wee Memories!
Never seen a purple cat in my life but seeing your card make me wish for one! Great choice of colours! Thanks for playing along @ Stamptacular Sunday Challenge. Hugs Gemma
Cute card :)
Thanks for joining in with us over at the OCCSC
Shaz x
Post a Comment