Wednesday, 11 August 2010

What's on my workdesk...?


I've been meaning to join in with What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday for ages and ages, but always remembered too late to take a photo.  (Unfortunately I had to move the card I was working on out of the way as I don't want to spoil the surprise for my Aunt!)
As you can see I'm a kitchen-table-crafter, so there's usually a scene of devastation from one end of the kitchen to the other! 
BTW, that very strange yellow thing leaning against the wall is my much neglected ironing board ... guess what I was doing when I should have been ironing!!   ;)

19 comments:

jude said...

Wow thanks for joining and sharing looks like a busy work desk this week.How old is Ruby we have just got apup had since 9weeks i adore westies
Have agreat nosey day
hugs judex

Sheila said...

Kitchen table crafts...always a good thing. Ironing? What's that? ;)

HeARTworks said...

Hello from the Philippines Lynne! And welcome to WOYWW! You won't find a more supportive group of people- I should know, they accept me, messy desk and all!!! It's always interesting to see a busy kitchen table, whatever is on it! We know some people from Northern Ireland and they are the best! Patsy from
HeARTworks

JoFY said...

oooh now that is my kind of desk - Cuttlebug, Nestabilities, & Basic Grey papers... Very nice!

Helen said...

Welcome along! Love your table full of goodies. Where do you eat, lol!

Julia Dunnit said...

Welcome to WOYWW! Glad you decided to take the plunge. Like the table - how nice to be in the middle of things. You need the ironing board - makes a great overflow table!

Unknown said...

A lovely treat ... a whole new desk to look at ... Welcome ... same time same place next week then :0) And the week after that and the week after that ... get the picture :0)

Claire said...

Great workspace &thanks for sharing :0)
C
xx

Twiglet said...

Glad you joined in - I agreee with Julia - your ironing board is a useful crafting aid. Mine is covered with fabric dye and glue!!

Dotty Jo said...

Ironing, ironing??? Nope, no idea what that is!!!! Hugs, Jo x

Nan said...

Loved seeing your space...i have a studio and i still use the dining table sometimes. I am lucky to have a patient husband who puts up with it :) Nan

Sew This N That said...

lol, my ironing board used to feel neglected, now I use him to cut and fold card on so I don't have to bend :)
Thanks for the snoop hun :)
*hugs* Heather x

Daniele said...

great work area thanks for the peek
hugs

Pallavi said...

wow u've got tons of goodies!! and i like the copic colors u've chosen i bet that card will be gorgeous!! do u by any chance have a list of which copic colors work well together? i bought a bunch but mine dont work so well together..k thanks for sharing..xoxo hugs

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Welcome to WOYWW. Glad you made it. It's very addictive and I know you're going to love it here.

When I saw the ironing board, I thought it was a design wall, one of those walls you use to pin up fabric for quilts or whatever. Too funny.

I see lots of paper crafting supplies on your kitchen table. Looks like lots of fun and I love that paper pad. Very vintage.

Sorry I'm late getting here, but there are just too many people to visit in one day anymore. Happy belated WOYWW.

Sid said...

Gosh that's a very productive space !!

Christi said...

hehe....I think that there are MANY of us that can relate! You may want to go check out my blog today...
http://alteredambitions.blogspot.com/2010/08/fabulous-friday-13th-fun.html
smiles....

Minxy said...

yeah but the good thing about crafting from the kitchen is you can smell the dinner before it burns, unlike me where you shove something in then just nip back to the craft room to quickly glue something... an hour later a strange smell wafts through the flat and you remember 'oh crap i burnt the dinner again' lol

Neet said...

This is only my third week at this and I am really enjoying it. Love your ironing board - it will come in handy for something to do with paper and cardstock one day.