Wednesday, 18 August 2010

What's on your Workdesk? Wednesday 63



It was fun to have a good nosey at everyone's workdesk last week so thought I'd join in with WOYWW again! 
So what's on my workdesk?: My new stamps from Elzybells - unfortunately Elizabeth has decided to close her shop, which is a shame as their stamps are gorgeous!  So if you want to get one of your own head on over to Elzybells - but you'd need to be quick as its 50% off all stamps - once they're gone, they're gone!
(And also on my table is my beautiful pink nailpolish from Lieghton Denny which I luuuurrrve!)
Sorry for the rubbish pic, but the dark evenings are upon us already!
(ETA: yes I caved in and tried the pink nail polish on my tootsies + Diamond Glamour Dust!  OMG ..... you HAVE to give it a go!!!)

11 comments:

Julia Dunnit said...

Oooh I do like that colour nail polish, not familiar with the brand. Are you tempted to add glamour dust to your nails whilst wet? I would be with it right in front of me! Cute cute baby card, and am liking your foam pad collection - thought it was just me!

Penni said...

oooh my nails are a similar colour to that at the moment LOL!!!!

Great desk this week - I'm off to Elzybels now !!!

Hugs
Penni
X

Patti J said...

Goodness, how in the world do you keep your workspace so beautifully tidy??? Goodness!!! Your desk is amazing - thanks for sharing!

Linda said...

Great work space. The baby card is adorable!

Andrea - Wales, UK said...

Love the baby card and do we get to see the 'Diamond Glazed tootsies'

xx

donnalouiserodgers said...

Adorable card - really lovely, and I have yet to ry adding glimmer dust but - hmm - on my way to try it out now...

Dx

JB-Crafting Supplies said...

Lovely work space and so tidy!

Julie

Twiglet said...

Its amazing what a little bit of nail polish can do!!

Serendipity Stamping said...

Really cute baby card! Seems a lot of us use a similar shade of that pink.

Bluefairy4U said...

Hi Lynne, Late posting, I am trying to get to everyone this week its such a long queue now ha ha. Really love your card, its a shame that Ezybells is closing they had some cute stamps. Your desk is so tidy wish mine was, but we all cannot be perfect. Love having a snoop, Hugs JO.xxx

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I had to laugh at the nail polish. I made a few backgrounds using nail polish that I floated on water, then laid my CS on top and lifted. They turned out great, too. Guess you don't have that in mind (grin).

Sorry I'm late visiting, but my computer contracted a virus on Wednesday. It's still not fixed, but I had to make sure I wasn't infecting anyone before I resumed my visits. Happy belated WOYWW.