Wednesday, 25 August 2010

What's on Your Workdesk? Wednesday64



So What's on Your Workdesk?   Not a lot really!  Just this cute digi which I bought ages ago (...the name of the artist escapes me for the moment!) which is going to be added to my Christmas pile and a cold cup of tea (...do any crafters ever actually get to the bottom of a hot cup?!!)

But I would like to share this little storage idea - in some hair dye packs the plastic gloves come in these little containers, and they're just perfect for all those ickle bits and bobs that get lost otherwise!

Oh and this week's nail polish is "Hello Dolly" ... a paler version of BVOO Mauve shadow for all you copic lovers out there!
  Flirty 2

14 comments:

Sue said...

Hi Lynne
lovely creative desk, happy WOYWW, sue,x

Unknown said...

great desk going on there, and yes I always have cold tea as well

hugs
judie xx

Joey said...

Hi Lynne

ugh cold tea lol, I hope you chuck it. Looks like you are in the middle of creating

Joey.x

Esther said...

Lots of lovely bits and pieces on your desk...those little pots are great aren't they, I use them for my eylets and brads - perfect.

Happy WOYWW...Estherx

cheryl said...

fab workspace and love the wee pots too love cheryl xxxxx

Debbie said...

Wish I had a desk.. I work on my kitchen table and have to drag things back and forth

Lisa said...

I wish the gloves came in a container like that here but no such luck. They are attached to the directions of the hair color! Great idea though, I love it.

Micki said...

oh my if you saw my desk, you run away screaming, lol.

Bluefairy4U said...

Love your cute digi. Notice a lot of desk have C. cards on them methinks I should start now and not leave it to last as usual. Just love your dog. I had one years ago and so loved her. Have a lovely day. Hugs Jo.xxx

Annie said...

Thats a lovely card on your desk. I don't drink hot tea so you'd def not find a cup of cold tea on my desk....but cold coffee? Now thats another story :-)
A x

Daniele said...

great workdesk thanks for the peek
hugs

JoZart Designs said...

Thanks for sharing your great space,
joZarty x

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Even though I'm really late, I couldn't miss coming to see your nail polish color of the week. I'm not much of a tea drinker, preferring coffee instead. I can drink it hot or cold. After all, when crafting, time really slips away. Happy belated WOYWW.

Andrea - Wales, UK said...

Gorgeous digi image - I've made 1 Christmas card so far :(

Happy Creating.....sorry i'm a little late!

xx