Friday, 20 August 2010

Xmas Card #18! and an award


Yip, you read it right, this is my 18th Christmas card (and its only August ... at this rate I'll be on Easter cards by December!!) (...hmmm, somehow I doubt that!) 
I used one of my new stamps from the Elzybell's sale, just wish I'd bought some more!!  I've also used my fabulous new Smooch Illuminate on the snowflakes and on the mouse's nose and paws (I won the Stampin for the Weekend challenge a while back and this was one of the goodies I chose from Simon Says Stamp)  I'm not entirely sure about this paper (I think I like it - but it was in a Christmas stack and its getting used regardless!)

Sketch from Sunday Sketch&Stamp #34

The Pink Elephant TPE80 - Ribbon and sparkles

A Spoon Full of Sugar #117 - Christmas in August

Charisma Cardz #33 - Die Cuts

Supplies
Stamp: sentiment and image both from Elzybells
Paper: a very old stack from DCWV
Accessories: copic markers; nestabilities; smooch illuminate; clear crytal gems; snowflake punch; bow easy

And THANK YOU Melly for the lovely blog award, its much appreciated!  If you haven't visited her blog yet you really should, she makes the most original  (and gorgeous!) projects!

7 comments:

Crystal said...

Lynne this is such a super sweet Holiday card....AWW that dp is GREAT and that image is SWEEET!!!!

Arianne said...

Sweet card!
Thanks for joining us at SS&S. Good luck in the draw!

Saskia said...

Lovely work!

Saskia :)

Dotty Jo said...

Such a sweetie of a card Lynne and congrats on the award! Jo x

Silvia said...

This is so adorable!
Thanks for joining us at TPE!

Vee said...

Fabulous card, and a lovely design. Thanks for playing with Charisma this week.
xx Vee

Unknown said...

This is a fabulous xmas card Lynne, image so cute and paper and design, thanks also for becoming a follower of my blog chum appreciate this a lot
Hugs
Sarah xx