Yeah... its the weekend and the sun has actually shone ALL WEEKEND!!! (...makes a welcome change!)This weeks challenge over on the High Hopes blog is No Corners, so I slightly amended the sketch challenge at Polka Doodle.
Also for Simon Says challenge - aminals (I've a bit of a bee theme going on here!)
Supplies: really old paper from my stash; honey bee bear from High Hopes; little bees from Messy Rabbit set; circular nestabilities; stickles (on wings and bear's nose); yellow dew drops
14 comments:
What a super take on the challenge, I really like your 'amended' layout, and the little messy rabbit bear is adorable, as are the bees. Thanks for joining us on PolkaDoodles this week
hugs
Enfys x
Lovely card!! thanks for joining in the Polka Doodles challenge!xx
gorgeous fun card lynne...love that cute little fella and his bee chums...thanks for joining in the fun this week at Polka Doodles
Hugs Kath xxxxx
Oooh... this card is soooo cute and lovely!!! Thanks for joining us at Polka Doodles!!
Sweet greetings,
Saskia :)
This a beautiful card - so cute.
Love your dog Ruby too.
Love the bee theme!! Thanks for entering the Polkadoodles Challenge - hope you can join us again next week!
I love this! Love the three bees along the side too. Great job!
oh what a cute card, the bees are brilliant.
Thanks for joining the Simon Says Challenge.
Hugs
Iris
Gorgeous card :-) The image is gorgeous and the bee's are just perfet !! :-)
Thanks for joining the Simon Says Challenge :-)
Lorraine x
Fabulous card, love the cute bear and the bees.
luv
Debby
This is so cute!! I love the colors, all the bees, and that bear in the bee costume is so cute!
Fabby card & loving your bees. Many thanks for joining in the Polka Doodles challenge.
Lou
x
Hi Lynne :-) I think you need to pop over to the Simon Says Challenge blog !!!!! :-))
Lorraine x x
Cute card--love the honey bear and the bees!
Blessings,
Sarah
Post a Comment