
Oh dear, this was 'one of those' cards. First of all I stamped this little clown on my new watercolour paper which turned out to be absolute rubbish. In the bin it went. Then I tried again on plain paper and my Copic markers, had brain freeze, and coloured the clown's shoes in brown. Brown? what was I thinking for a little girl! In the bin it went! So this is my 3rd and final attempt - still not happy with it but it will have to do (... 2 hours is more than enough on a Birthday card!)
I don't really have any 'litle girl' stamps, so I'll have to get some fairy princess ones or something!
Layout from
2 Sketches 4 You (...sort of)
Supplies: stamp from High Hopes, diamond ice stickles, Mac'n'Cheese alphabet diecuts, pink primas, silver peel off numbers, Copic markers
13 comments:
I think it's great...so bright and colourful...just right for a small child.
so cute your clown! the colors came out nice and it's very cheerful! the child will love it! thanks for stopping by and playing my blog candy giveaway!
Your card is very swet Lynne, great colours for a girl!
Clairex
Cute card! I love the sparkle:)
Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!
Laura
Happy card!!!
Greetings,
Saskia
Very colourful which is just right for a 3 year old :o)
Jackie xx
What a darling clown, he will definitly make a little kid happy...
I think your clown is lovely, he is so much fun! Third time lucky I think! lol Pxx
I think it looks great and the colours are fabulous. Great for a small kid, i am sure she'll love it.
Hugs xx
Pat
Dear Lynne,
I have something for you on my blog, just come and pick it up, you deserve it, you've always been there for me.
Hugs xx
Pat
Oh, what a cute clown! Nice coloring too! Cute card.
There's something on my blog for you hun, Tash x
Oh... we have all had moments like this...the card has turned out great! Wish I could limit myself to two hours per card! I tend to spend a lot longer than that deciding and re-doing!
Post a Comment