Saturday, 16 May 2009

Goodies from Linda


I won Linda's blog candy a few weeks ago, so it felt like my birthday had come early this week when her goodies arrived! Cheers Linda!

Virtually everything on this card was courtesy of Linda - the image, the papers, the gorgeous crochet flower and the buttons.
3 Clovers Thursday #13: April Showers bring May flowers





9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations you lucky girl, so many goodies!
And the card is gorgeous. Lovely colours as well.
Hugs xx
Pat

Dawn♥ said...

Oh my goodness what a lovely looking card! Cute image and fun colors! Lovely job and thank you for joining us! ;)
♥DAwn♥

Vicki said...

Oh wow! Well done you, it looks fab.

Vicki x

Anonymous said...

That card is just sooo pretty...
Thanks for joining in with ICS this week.Have a lovely Sunday :) ♥

LINDA said...

Oh I love it..You have done a very lovely job here..
Hugs, Linda

Unknown said...

Whoo hoo!! Congrats on winning that fabulous prize package!!
And wow girl, you did an amazing job on this card!! I love the pink and green...they are the perfect match!!
Hugs

Fink said...

Just love the stitching and the way it adds so much more to your card, which was beautiful to begin with!

Sue from Oregon said...

How darling! Thanks for joining us for this week's 3CTC!

Kerry D-C said...

What a delightful card! You know that I always love a good Tilda card! ;) Love the crocheted flower...cute touch! Thanks for participating in this week's 3 Clovers Thursday Challenge!