I was asked to make another New Home card by a friend in work. The DT cards over on Sunday Sketch and Stamp #2 reminded me that I had this dog kennel stamp (sorry can't remember who made it, but it was a cheapie foam mounted set).
Coloured with watercolour pencils and popped main image up on dimensionals. Doodled borders with white gel pen and added silver peel off lettering.
Paper fr
om Rubber Soul
Coloured with watercolour pencils and popped main image up on dimensionals. Doodled borders with white gel pen and added silver peel off lettering.
Paper fr
om Rubber Soul
13 comments:
Lynne, this is a really cute idea for a new home card. Love the papers and the image you chose.
Wanted to thank you for the nice comment you left on my blog today. I love your cheeful blog and adorable Westie! I have a Westie too - his name is Malcolm. He's 14, but just as ornery as ever!
Fab card hun!!
Many thanx for taking part in this weeks challenge
Luv
Ger xxx
SSS Team
I'm so glad the DT inspired you, makes it all worthwhile! Beautiful card, and thank you for taking part in this fornight's Sunday Sketch & Stamp challenge.
What a fabulous New Home card Lynne, love the image its so cute and your colouring is gorgeous. See your from N.Ireland, great weather we had today eh? Just hope it stays with us for a while lol. Take care. Donna x
Fantastic card..The image is so cute.. and you have colored it perfectly!! Very lovely work..
Hugs, Linda
Very cute card-- and so is Ruby! I love the stamp and your colors. Thank you for joining us!
Barb
SS&S team
hi Lynne
what a great new home card...so love this image..so cute.
thanks for taking part and we hope you can join us again.
clare SS&S DT
fabulous doggy card, fab colour too.
luv
Debby
Fab card, just right for a new home :o)
Jackie xx
Great card, gorgeous colouring! Perfect for a new home. Thanks for playing along with us this fortnight at Sunday Sketch & Stamp. x
Hi Lynne
Deine Karte ist wunderschön und das Motiv ist so niedlich!
LGGisela
Hi Lynne, me again, I have left something on my blog for you :o)
Jackie xx
I love this idea for a New Home card Lynne...great card and real fun too xxx
Post a Comment