Tuesday, 5 May 2009

New Home

Challenge 1: Sketch from Three Clovers Thursday.

Challenge 2: Spoonful of Sugar - Add Texture - I used my embossing folders and lace ribbon

Challenge 3: Creative Card Crew - Everyone Emboss. I used 2 different embossing folders.

Supplies: stamp from http://www.onefourzero.co.uk/ ; cuttlebug embossing folders; pink primas; blue gems; gold gems (in house windows); dimensionals (for sentiment); white gel pen; watercolour pencils



23 comments:

Jackie said...

Very colourful and pretty :o)
Jackie xx

Elizabeth said...

WOW!!! Great colors and love all the embossing! Hugs XXX Beth

Saskia said...

Great card!!! I love the bright colours!!!

Greetings,
Saskia

kaz_za's crafty corner said...

great card... i love your combinations...!! and great use of your bug folders...!!! i love your image...!!
great insperation
kaz_za

scrappyjacky said...

Lovely card...I love your bright,vibrant colours.

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

This is a really pretty, bright and happy card Lynne. The colours are wonderful and they suit the image so well. Great embossing too. Thanks for joining the Creative Card Crew Challenge.
Sharon xx

Patti J said...

What a happy card! I absolutely LOVE your colors! Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

WOW! I love this card, bright and cheerfull colours.
Great job!
Hugs xx
Pat

Paula said...

What a Fab card i love the bright colours and great embossing. Thanks for taking part in the Creative Card Crew Challenge.
Paula xxxx

Tania said...

wow, great colours to brighten someones dreary day, have a great day!-Tania

Powerful Search Engine said...

Fabulous card I love it hugs Pascale

Joey said...

Hi Lynne, beautiful card, I love the bold colours so cheery. Thanks for joining us this week. Joey.xx

LINDA said...

This is such a beautiful card..Love the colors..By the way you won my blog candy!!! Congrats...If you would e-mail me your info. I will get this out in the mail to you. My e-mail is in my profile.. Hugs, Linda

Sue from Oregon said...

What a fun and colorful card! Great take on the sketch challenge this week! Thanks for joining us at 3CTC!

Linanna DESIGNS said...

This is such a fun card, i am loving the bright colours youve chosen and that embossing looks fabulous. Loving the image too. Thank you for joining in with our Creative Crew Challenge this week. Hugs Linda x

Helen said...

Wow - love this - the colours are great!!

Debbie said...

Oh wow this is fabulous, great image and I love the vibrant colours. Debbie x

Unknown said...

Love this card, unusual for a New Home card< I love it also love the colours. Avril xx

Kerry D-C said...

What a great image and a super fun card!! love the colors!! Thanks so much for joining in on this 3 Clovers Thursday Challenge!

Anonymous said...

Dear Lynne,
An award is waiting for you on my blog, come and pick it up!
Hugs xx
Pat

Amanda said...

Fantastic card! I love the vibrant colors. Wonderful use of the sketch too.

aardvarkpest said...

Love the bright colours. Great image.

Glenda

Tasha said...

Lovely card Hun, Good to see another Northie lol, Tash xxx