Sunday, 10 May 2009

Dog Days!

This little stamp turned out too big to be 'inchies', so they're more 'inch-and-a-halfies'! This great sketch is from Card Patterns #14 and is also for the Penny Black Saturday Challenge - Black, White + 1 other.
I added diamond ice stickles to the presents and glear gloss and black glitter to the doggy noses. Hand doodled round borders with a white gel pen and black pen.
The button is from my stash and says 'Dog Days' but it doesn't really show up in the photo. Supplies: Penny Black stamp, stickles/glitter, gingham red ribbon, red gems


Is this a picture of innocence or of total guilt? Ruby very helpfully decided she didn't like where I'd planted my sweetpeas yesterday and dug them up for me!



9 comments:

Saskia said...

Oooh...I love this card!!!! Beautiful, but also cute and funny!!!! Great work!!

Greetings,
Saskia

Beth said...

Oh your pooch is so cute! Fabulous card too, the colours are great! Thanks for joining the PB challenge this week!
Beth xx

Patti J said...

Tee Hee - I say innocence! Our furball is all white too, and has been in some trouble of her own!

Great card! Love the inches and a half's!!!

Bizzy @ home said...

Such a cute card!
Greetz Renny

Dazie said...

Lovely card! Ruby is a real cutie!
Dazie & Pinky (the westie)
x

tracie said...

oh what a fun & fab card Lynne, love the cute images. Thanks for joining us this week at PBSC
hugs
Tracie :)x

whoistracy said...

Oh this just makes me smile!! Love that cute little image.

So glad you could play along with us at CP!

Helen F. said...

Oh how too cute is this? Love the fun of it! and I say guilty...lol

Dora said...

I love the dog....really I do!
And love the sketch interpretation of you! Love alle the dogs!!

Dora